Careers at DSG
DSG, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Participant.
DSG hires the best people in every field and is always looking for energetic and talented clinical and technical professionals to join our global team.
About DSG Inc.
Since 1992, DSG has been providing comprehensive software and services to the Global Pharmaceutical and life sciences industry - the 5th largest industry in the United States with over $700 billion in revenue. DSG has successfully supported over 1,500 clinical trials with innovative, award-winning technology solutions including our flagship software product eCaseLink EDC (Electronic Data Capture), electronic patient diaries, data management, robust reporting and data analysis tools, and digital on-demand CRF publishing software. DSG delivers clinical trials more efficiently and cost effectively - without delays. Clients include Top 5 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Medical Device Companies.
DSG offers competitive pay, performance incentives, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), paid vacation, and a casual work environment. DSG has had high growth over a span of 15 years and provides dynamic opportunities for the ambitious to achieve even greater success.
DSG provides sponsorship for new H1b positions and transfers. If you are interested in the job position, and you don't yet have an H1b work authorization status, please contact us.
Bilingual (Japanese) Project Manager
Location: Tokyo, Japan
The eCaselink Project Manager will act as a liaison with project managers and Data Managers at top pharmaceutical companies, taking projects for clinical drug trials from start to completion. The core responsibility is the project management of the capture and maintenance of clinical data from setup to completion of a clinical trial. Project managers with less than 1 or 2 years’ experience will be considered eCaselink Associate Project Managers. The candidate must be able to read and write Japanese.
- Act as a liaison with the sponsor organization and its site personnel to ensure that DSG meets the client’s requirements
- Demonstrate leadership in all aspects of project management including quality assurance and client satisfaction with keen attention to detail
- Organize and run project setup meetings
- Gather data requirements for the clinical project based on the drug protocol and client requirements
- Attend meetings with the client at the client site
- Oversee processes to meet all pertinent compliance and regulatory requirements
- Communicate and document all project tasks, deliverables and resource requirements
- Track and document project status, issues, plans, action items, timelines, and budgets
- Organize, direct and coordinate both internal and external teams on a daily basis
- Coordinating and implementing project schedules
- Oversee edit specification testing and project specific system validation
- Review and approve all project specific documentation (validation documentation, system specifications, etc.)
- Provide training and support to end users
- Assist in the verification of eCaseLink product releases
- Other duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Japanese Language skills (written and verbal)
- Minimum 2 years project management experience
- Strong management references required
- Superior communications and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Customer service orientation and ability to work independently
- Strong PC aptitude
- Tenacity, assertiveness and desire to succeed
- Passion and leadership for Process Control
- Dynamic and forward thinking