DSG Careers in India
DSG hires the best people in every field.
DSG hires the best people in every field and is always looking for energetic and talented clinical and technical professionals to join our global team.
About DSG Inc.
Since 1992, DSG has been providing comprehensive software and services to the Global Pharmaceutical and life sciences industry - the 5th largest industry in the United States with over $700 billion in revenue. DSG has successfully supported over 1,500 clinical trials with innovative, award-winning technology solutions including our flagship software product eCaseLink EDC (Electronic Data Capture), electronic patient diaries, data management, robust reporting and data analysis tools, and digital on-demand CRF publishing software. DSG delivers clinical trials more efficiently and cost effectively - without delays. Clients include Top 5 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Medical Device Companies.
As a Software Engineer for India Document Solutions, a Clinical Software and Services provider of Technologies for the Pharmaceutical industry, you will have expertise in web based development, C# code development, and SQL Server back-end, with opportunity to gather project requirements and communicate these to other team members. Work will involve leading edge Internet technologies, ASP.NET and C#, in a dynamic, challenging environment. The individual for this position will also oversee the following processes.
Coding Language Expertise
- Asp.net C# - Expertise level of experience and understanding
- Asp.net C# - primary language used
- SQL Server & Classic ASP experience
- Experience with Grids / Repeaters controls & AJAX, and Reporting Tools
- Work with SQL database design and development expertise in ASP.NET and C#
- Use the coding methods for specific programming language to enhance or initiate efficient program execution and performance
- Monitor production programs for expected performance and respond to errors and emergency problems
- Ensure action is taken to correct problems encountered during systems operations
- Maintain integrity of program logic and coding and establishes required checks and balances for operational controls
- Create Libraries/DLLs, experience with Service Oriented Architecture / Web service
- Experience with ADO.Net, object oriented programming skills
- Back-end; Experience in working with Stored Procedure, Triggers, SQL Functions, DTS, SSIS etc.
- Gather Software and Design specifications
- Working with the Project Managers and customers from time to time.
- Helping with design and technical specifications
- B.E. for B.Tech and 5- 7 years software development experience
- Hands-on experience with the following: ASP. Net, C#, AJAX, IIS, ASP, SQL Server
- Web Development experience required
- Windows 95/98/2000/2003/2008, Windows NT
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to think logically for interpreting and analyzing problem
- Experience working with offshore teams strongly desired